Company Secretarial Services
We provide professional corporate secretarial services so that our clients have a peace of mind in compliance matters with Company Act as well as ACRA- Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority regulatory frame work. Under Section 171 of the Companies Act, Cap. 50, it is required that the directors of a company are to take all reasonable steps to secure that the company secretary appointed has to have the requisite knowledge and experience to discharge proper corporate secretarial functions.
We offer following corporate secretarial services to all our clients on a basic retainer fee paid annually.
- General corporate secretarial consultation on regulatory compliance required by ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority)
- Directors Resolutions in Writing pertaining to matters such as change of directors, registered office, bank account, increase of issued share capital, transfer of shares, loan facility and/or any other matters that required the passing of a resolution by the company.
- Extraordinary General Meeting pertaining to matters such as change of company name, principal activities, corporate restructuring, increase of authorized share capital and etc.
- Annual General Meeting including application for extension to hold the Annual General Meeting of the Company
- Submission of statutory returns to ACRA
- Updating of statutory records
- Monitoring, sending out reminders and Filing deadlines of the statutory returns of with the Registry of Companies