Business Incorporation/Set up Services
Singapore is one of the easiest places to set up business in the world. With strong rule of law and efficient bureaucracy, it allows businesses to get started easily. We can incorporate your company with regulatory authority or respond to your requests within one working day.
Our incorporation packages:
- Local Entrepreneur – suitable for entrepreneurs who wish to setup a Singapore com-pany and have their own local Singapore Director.
- Foreign Entrepreneur Without Relocation – suitable for foreign entrepreneurs who wish to setup a Singapore offshore company but don’t plan to relocate to Singapore.
- We have different service packages offers to clients with different needs.
- New Company Incorporation Services fees – 600 SGD (one time)
*Additional and latest requirement for local director service is that company is required to grant Power of Attor-ney (POA) to local director to strike off company in view of situation where foreign directors/shareholders are unreachable in certain period of time, etc. Estimated Lawyer’s Fee for signing POA is about S$500 to S$600 per POA. POA Registration fee at Singapore High Court is S$100 per POA per shareholder
Information required from you:
- Your preferred incorporation package
- Proposed company names
- Description of your company’s principal activities
- For Locals – provide copy of local Singapore NRIC and resume of proposed compa-ny’s director(s), shareholder(s), and beneficial owner if any.
- For Foreigners – provide Copy of passport, proof of foreign residential address and national identity card if any, and resume of the proposed company’s director(s), shareholder(s), beneficial owner(s)/ controller (s)
- If the shareholder is a corporate entity – provide copy of Certificate of incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of Association/ Constitution, Certificate of Incumbency or equivalent document, proof of registered address, corporate chart/structure, and details of the corporate representative together with written documents such as a Board Resolution.
- If client engaged an agent to act on behalf – provide copy of identification card, proof of residential address, copy of certificate if any, copy of client’s authorization letter
- Contact number & email address of each of director(s), shareholder(s), beneficial owner (s)/ controller (s), agents if any
- Address of principal/operation place of business if any
- Source and origin of funds used/ to be used in business (e.g employment/ business/ investment income etc.)
- Amount of paid –up share capital
- A breakdown of shareholding % if more than one shareholder
- Estimated annual turnover of your intended business
- Reason being required bank account in Singapore
- Will business operation be based in Singapore?
- Will you be hiring any local staff in Singapore?