Corporate Secretarial Service in Singapore
Company SecretaryUnder Companies Act CAP 50, every company registered in Singapore must appoint a com-pany secretary and the position of company secretary must not be left vacant for more than 6 months. The sole director of a company and the company secretary cannot be the same person.
A company secretary play a key role in maintaining the constant flow of secretarial and administrative task of your company to comply with Singapore Companies Act Chapter 50.
Our Routine Company Secretarial Service include:
- Appointing a qualified company secretary
- Providing unlimited legal advisory to maintain and comply with Singapore Compa-nies Act Chapter 50.
- Notifying the company of various statutory compliance dates
- Safekeeping, updating and maintaining statutory records of the company
- Drafting on standard directors minutes and resolutions
- Preparing of Annual General Meeting minutes
- Submission of Annual Return to ACRA (excluding Annual Return Filing Fee of $60 payable to ACRA).
- Standard Company Secretarial service fee (when click hyperlink, will bring to service fee page/chart etc)
- Virtual Company Secretarial service fee (when click hyperlink, will bring to service fee page/chart etc)
Closing or Strike off CompanyCompany striking off process is never been easy especially when business is complex.
We provide you with the right assistance to pass through the complexity and time consum-ing process so you can focus on more crucial matters !
Liquidation in SingaporeLiquidation has different processes from striking off even though both share the same criteria, which is the company ceasing to exist.
Liquidation is categorized into 3 types namely Members’ Voluntary Liquidation, Creditors’ Volun-tary Liquidation and Court Winding Up. Liquidation will result in the control of the company being handed over to the liquidator.
Engaging a good corporate secretarial service agent will have a smooth liquidation process.